Sunday, January 23, 2011

Picnic To The Wisata Bahari Lamongan (WBL)

Wisata Bahari Lamongan, Tanjung Kodok,  is my picnic place. Actually, i dont have any plan to went anywhere a long holiday. Because Mr. Bambang, my kind neighbor gave me two tickets from KOSPIN JASA to go WBL Friday, so, me and Ria, my Friend, very interest to go there.

But, no one know, Ria was sick, at Friday.
RIA

Because that, i'm confused to thought with who i was go. My Mom didn't joined with me because she is very busy with her job.
My Mom
My Dad
My Little Brother

 My Father was too.
My Little brother, Andika, must go to scholl, he doesn't holiday yet. So i went to the WBL with my aunt, Miss. Minarsih. I called her Mbak Seh.

And my holiday was started at Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 9 am.
Miss. Seh
Me and Mbak Seh came into the bus A7 Semarang. We sat in chair number 11 and 12. Our bus move at 10 pm.
A long way, i was slept. Not me alone, but all passenger was slept too.
At Subuh 5 am, we arrived to WBL. Me and Mbak Seh was separated with my troop, so, we can enjoy my tour self.
Still Dark

Sky still little dark, we plan to bath in the toilet before we hunted our fun. After that, we into to the Kitty House. There are has 20 cat house and description kind if each cat.
We continued our walked to the 'Area Ketangkasan'. There are video games, throw ball, basket ball, and Movie 3D. and we fun enjoyed all games at there. U can see it.











Alien's Castle

My Shoes is magic. Its Glow.

A half hours waited to saw Movie 3D.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading (^o^)