Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My First Award

Hei guys... today I get a blogger award from my blog friend, Leligulali.
She is give me Versatile Blog award
Whooaaa... Im so happy...
Dancing Pig
 

Okay, as soon as I will answer questions from you  

1. Thank the person who nominated you and give their blog a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog
To Leligulali, thanks for sharing me this cool award.
This is my first award and of course I'll answered the questions and I'll spread this happiness to another bolgger.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
I am 20 years old girl that loving all people who love me, love cat too

Lecture at the State University of Semarang, Faculty of Literature, 6 semesters

Loving the world of literature

Like all things cheap quality

Man who scary (read: embarrassed) to meet new people

Fat girls who love candy so much
And the last, I proud of my self!

3. Send on the award to 15 bloggers whose blog you appreciate and then let them now that they have won award
Geje
Indah
Ocha
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Okay, you must answer the questions ...

Thank You

3 comments:

  1. hihihi... keren-keren...
    selamat yah award pertamanya, kita sama dong...
    sama-sama terima award pertama...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya, hehe...
    .,Smoga award ini jd stimulus buat blog kita, agar bnyk lg award2 yg brgentayangan d blog kita, wkwk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrate ya novi, moga makin semangat ngeblognya (>o<)/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading (^o^)