(1st grade Senior High School)EXPRESSING FEELING
1. I’m starting very with this novel. The story is , till make me asleep.
2. This horor movie is me.
3. Run from school to back home make me , its so !PROGRESSIVE TENSE (present and future tense)
4. Debi cooking when her mother arrive from office 2 hours again.
5. They are football in the yard this afternoon.
6. The new movie Cinta Brontosaurus playing at the Cinema 21 next week.
7. Now my grandma is 80 years old. Her hair is white.
THERE IS, THERE ARE, PREPOSITION
8. There twenty chickens in my cage.
9. A : May I borrow those pencil colours in your pencil case?
B: Sure! There my pencil case.
10. There some sugar in my coffee.
11. Deka is standing Debi and Novi.
12. There is stable he horse.
13. There two dogs the cage.
14. There some toothpaste my toothbrush.