(1st grade Senior High School)EXPRESSING FEELING
1. I’m starting very with this novel. The story is , till make me asleep.
2. This horor movie is me.
3. Run from school to back home make me , its so !PROGRESSIVE TENSE (present and future tense)
4. Debi cooking when her mother arrive from office 2 hours again.
5. They are football in the yard this afternoon.
6. The new movie Cinta Brontosaurus playing at the Cinema 21 next week.
7. Now my grandma is 80 years old. Her hair is white.
THERE IS, THERE ARE, PREPOSITION
8. There twenty chickens in my cage.
9. A : May I borrow those pencil colours in your pencil case?
B: Sure! There my pencil case.
10. There some sugar in my coffee.
11. Deka is standing Debi and Novi.
12. There is stable he horse.
13. There two dogs the cage.
14. There some toothpaste my toothbrush.
DEGREE OF COMPARISSON
18. The watch is Rp 25.000 and the clock is Rp 45.000. The clock is the watch.
19. Mr. Budi is teacher. He never angry with us.
20. My home is among the other students.
21. Miss. Novi is a teacher of English. She will give an examination to class 2B of SMA Teresiana, but she cannot come today because she is sick. So she write a memo to Debi, the chairman of class 2B.
22. Debi wants to be a master chef.
23. Miss. Novi and Debi want to get a good photo, so decide to go to BSB to get the best of photos.
24. I like cooking. But my mother doesn’t want daughter got cut on finger.
25. Teacher : Submit your dessert an hours again in my room.
Andrew : What the teacher said, Debi?
Debi : The teacher said
26. Miss. Novi : Debi, are Susi tell to you that today she will not coming to school?
Debi : Yes, Miss. Yesterday Susi tell me that .
27. Miss. Novi watching horor movie to action movie.
28. Debi likes shinee big bang.
29. They play volley to Badminton.
30. We studying english better than math.
32. Im in the D, I want to A, so I must go
31. The D is B and E.
33. Debi sing well.
34. We are playing badminton tonight.
35. My parents are buy that toys for me.
36. I swim 5 years ago. But now, I surfing in the sea.
37. You want your friend to turn on the lamp. How can you say it?
38. You can’t bring your box. You ask a help to Andre. What are you say to him?
39. If we submit the task, Miss. Novi wouldn’t angry with us like now.
40. If we study with seriously, we will pass the next exam.
CROSS THE WRONG WORD
41. She told me that her hungry, then she go to the canteen to have lunch.
42. Debi cannot cook at junior high school, but now she can cook very delicious.
43. They are capable of drinking a bottle of beer because they still 11 age.
44. When I see your photo, I’m so interesting with your dress.
45. Miss. Novi likes singing to dancing.