Sunday, May 26, 2013

English Examination for My Students

ENGLISH EXAMINATION
(1st grade Senior High School)
EXPRESSING FEELING
1.    I’m starting very          with this novel. The story is         , till make me asleep.
2.    This horor movie is          me.
3.    Run from school to back home make me         , its so         !
PROGRESSIVE TENSE (present and future tense)
4.    Debi          cooking when her mother arrive from office 2 hours again.
5.    They are          football in the yard this afternoon.
6.    The new movie Cinta Brontosaurus          playing at the Cinema 21 next week.
7.    Now my grandma is 80 years old. Her hair is          white.

THERE IS, THERE ARE, PREPOSITION
8.    There      twenty chickens in my cage.
9.    A : May I borrow those pencil colours in your pencil case?
       B: Sure! There
     my pencil case.
10.    There 
     some sugar in my coffee.
11.    Deka is standing
     Debi and Novi.
12.    There is stable
     he horse.
13.    There
     two dogs      the cage.
14.    There
     some toothpaste      my toothbrush. 

SIGN

15.         
16.         
17.         
DEGREE OF COMPARISSON
18.    The watch is Rp 25.000 and the clock is Rp 45.000. The clock is      the watch.
19.    Mr. Budi is
     teacher. He never angry with us.
20.    My home is  
     among the other students.
MEMO

21.    Miss. Novi is a teacher of English. She will give an examination to class 2B of SMA Teresiana,  but she cannot come today because she is sick. So she write a memo to Debi, the chairman of class 2B.
                                                           
PRONOUN                                                                                                                       
22.    Debi wants
     to be a master chef.
23.    Miss. Novi and Debi want to get a good photo, so
     decide to go to BSB to get the best of          photos.
24.    I like cooking. But my mother doesn’t want
     daughter got cut on      finger.
REPORTED SPEECH

25.    Teacher : Submit your dessert an hours again in my room.
        Andrew : What the teacher said, Debi?
         Debi       : The teacher said   
                             
26.    Miss. Novi : Debi, are Susi tell to you that today she will not coming to school?
         Debi : Yes, Miss. Yesterday Susi tell me that  
                                                              .
PREFERENCE

27.    Miss. Novi      watching horor movie to action movie.
28.    Debi likes shinee 
      big bang.
29.    They 
      play volley to Badminton.
30.    We 
      studying english better than math.
THE WAY

32.    Im in the D, I want to A, so I must go  
        
31.    The D is       B and E.                                                         
CAPABILITY



33.    Debi       sing well.
34.    We are 
        playing badminton tonight.
35.    My parents are
      buy that toys for me.
36.    I
      swim 5 years ago. But now, I        surfing in the sea.
 SPOKEN

37.    You want your friend to turn on the lamp. How can you say it?
          
                                                                 
38.    You can’t bring your box. You ask a help to Andre. What are you say to him?
           
                                                                 
CONDITIONAL SENTENCE
39.    If we submit the task, Miss. Novi wouldn’t angry with us like now.
40.    If we study with seriously, we will pass the next exam.

CROSS THE WRONG WORD
41.    She told me that her hungry, then she go to the canteen to have lunch.
42.    Debi cannot cook at junior high school, but now she can cook very delicious.
43.     They are capable of drinking a bottle of beer because they still 11 age.
44.    When I see your photo, I’m so interesting with your dress.
45.    Miss. Novi likes singing to dancing.

For my students, GOOD LUCK...!
Miss. Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading (^o^)